Home News Bios CD-catalog Interviews Sightings Quizzes Links Stats Guestbook
THE KILLER ROGER WHITTAKER QUIZ
THE OLD SONGS
Even to just buy book reports you have to leave a specific request at https://specialessays.com/buy-book-reports/ and confirm it later.
1. How did Roger Whittaker obtain the lyrics to "The Last Farewell?"
2. In the song "Indian Lady" (circa 1978) what did the singer and the Indian Lady do in the waters of her land?
3. In the song "Durham Town" how many total times are the words "leave" and "leaving" sung?
4. What is the French title to the song "Durham Town?"
5. What was Darcy the Dragon's problem?
6. What was Roger Whittaker's first single and when was it released?
NOT SO OLD SONGS
7. Where do Shawn and his brother leave for "one cold November day?"
8. On the 1993 album "Celebration" what song reveals how parents sometimes feel about their children?
9. On the cover of the 1982 album "The Wind Beneath My Wings" Roger Whittaker is pictured standing in front of what?
10. On the 1996 album, "A Perfect Day" Roger Whittaker is pictured sitting beneath what kind of tree?
11. Besides wearing a full beard instead of his more familiar mustache or goatee what is different about Roger's appearance on the cover of the 1994 RCA album "Greatest Hits."
12. What do the cover art of the albums, "I Will Always Love You" (1994), "Live!" (1994 RCA), and "On Broadway" (1995) have in common?
13. In the BBC television show "Whistle Stop" what song did Roger Whittaker sing to conclude the program?
14. For what cause was the song, "I Am But a Small Voice" written and recorded?
15. What is now common but Roger Whittaker says he was first to do on Television?
16. On the 1975 live album "Roger Whittaker Live in Canada" (also released in the USA as "Roger Whittaker Live in Concert") what group performed as the backup group?
To View the Answers